Wireless remote meter-reading water meter is kind of water meter, which can read meter and close meter valve remotely.
HOW TO USE
The wireless remote meter-reading water meter system consists of wireless remote water meter, collector, concentrator and management software.
1. Bottom layer communication: Bottom layer communication means communication between the collector and water meter. Wireless network signal has the positive of wide signal propagation, wide coverage area ability and fast construction.
2. Middle layer communication: Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This communication is by wireless RF way, no need of communication line. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at wide open area. Each piece of concentrator can manage 255 pieces of collector.
3. Upper layer communication: Communication methods indicate below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a) GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
1. The microprocessor adopts Nano watt technology, with wide working pressure and low power consumption, and the inner EEPROM can rewrite for more than 100,000 times.
2. Data storage and recovery function: the data in the water meter can be stored for ten years when battery is dead, and the data can be recovered when power is back.
3. Replaceable battery design, replace by customer. Easy maintenance.
4. The register is easy to read, and meter lifetime more than 10 years.
5. Each meter has a unique ID No., and has complete production, debugging, usage and maintenance record.
water meter: 0.1℃～30℃;
water meter: 0.1℃～90℃
Measurement Range Ratio(Q3/Q1)
Cold water meter: 0.1℃～30℃;
Hot water meter: 0.1℃～90℃
1. The installation of water meter should meet the installation requirements of GB/T 778.2-2007 part 2: installation requirements.
2.The caliber of water meter shall be based on the size of the pipeline and the usual used water flow is no more than common flow of the water meter; and the installation location shall be avoided insolation, flooding, freezing and pollution, and convenient for installation, removing and reading data.
3. The water meter shall be installed horizontally (display surface is upward).
4. The sands and stones and other sundries in the pipelines shall be cleared.
5. The arrow on the water meter should be the same as the water flow in the pipeline.
6. The installation place of water meter should be far from the appliances with strong electromagnetic interference, such as air condition compressor, induction cooker, and should avoid a metal box and surrounding by metal objects.
7. If the water meter is installed on the inlet of the boiler, shall install check valve on the outlet of water to prevent the return current of hot water and steam from damaging the water meter.
L1---Length of the water meter
L2---Length of the meter and the joints
L3---Effective length of the threaded connection
H---Height of the water meter
W---Width of the water meter
1. Adopt wireless communication technique to transmit data, thus no need of communication cable layout, and reduce the installation cost greatly.
2. Electric floating ball valve technique: adopt electric ball valve technique, work reliably and lower loss of pressure.
3. Totally sealed design: all the circuits are sealed by high performance casting glue, so there is no exposed electrode, and can be used in moist environment.
4. Anti-attack of strong electricity or magnetism: water meter will alarm when being attacked by strong electricity or magnetism.
5. Micro-computer and micro-storage technique: high integrated and high reliability.